Your Gemüsebox recipe of the week
Turn your Gemüsebox into a Kochbox in no time.
What´s this weeks Gemüsebox recipe? This time we have reinterpreted the autumn classic:
Pumpkin, Carrot & Potato Soup
Ingredients for 2 persons
500 g pumpkin
200 g potatoes
2 tablespoons of oil
750 ml vegetable broth
100 g cream or coconut milk
Spices: salt, pepper, nutmeg
Herbs for topping
- Cut the pumpkin into slices and remove the seeds. The Hokkaido pumpkin can be used with peel. Dice the flesh, peel and finely dice the onion. Wash, peel and also dice the potatoes and carrots.
- Heat the oil in a pot and fry the onions in it until they are glassy. Add the potatoes, carrots and pumpkin and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Deglaze with the broth, bring to boil and simmer for about 10 minutes. The pumpkin is done when the skin is soft.
- Puree the soup with a hand mixer. Stir in 100 g cream or coconut milk.
- Sprinkle with the herbs and enjoy hot – bon appétit!
Get your Gemüsebox subscription today and become part of the StadtFarm Community. Get your subscription here: Gemüsebox subscription